To streamline development and testing of KOE, new features are implemented as "deactivated by default". This has the benefit that you as a user can test drive new functionality, while we the developers are still tweaking. Once a feature has been declared "completed" it will of course be enabled automatically for all.
If you want to test for example the new shared folder feature all you have to do is:
- Go the the install dir of KOE (e.g. %PROGRAMFILES%\Kopano\Kopano OL Extension)
- launch PluginDebugger.exe,
- Scroll down to Features and expand
- Locate SharedFolders and switch it from Enabled = True to False
- Locate SharedFolders2 and switch it from Enabled = False to True
Other new features of version 1.2 are SendAs and its subfeature SendAsOwner and WebApp (which is already enabled by default, but requires a the same kdiscover dns entry as DeskApp).
Please note that the new shared folder feature required Z-Push 2.3.4 (as of writing this still a beta) and send-as required Z-Push 2.3.3.
Interested in giving feedback? Please [contact me on Twitter]( https://twitter.com/felixbartels/status/800652745120182272).